Fibaro Z-Wave Double Switch 2
Fibaro Double Switch 2 discreetly wires in your wall space or behind an existing light switch or junction box – Maintaining manual wall-switch control and adding brilliant Z-Wave (Plus) on/off home automation control of up to two independent lighting and appliances. Includes overload protection and power metering so you can see exactly how much your electrical devices are costing you.
The Fibaro Z-Wave Single Switch 2 is a wireless Z-Wave module which can control appliances or lighting up to a maximum load of 2.0kW.
- Control the ON-OFF function of a circuit remotely or using a wall switch
- Compatible with all Z-Wave networks
- Acts as a repeater for your Z-Wave network
- Wide range of compatibility with existing light fittings and does NOT require cabling
- Control loads up to 2kW (8A)
The main differences in the FGS-213 are:
- Z-Wave Plus certification
- Has power monitoring
- 230V powered only (this is the same as the FGS-212)
- No dry contacts – this is important. It means that the new FGS-213 cannot be used to control low voltage systems such as garden lights and irrigation, or where you want a pure volt-free switch such as alarm panels and garage door controls.
Specification: Fibaro Z-Wave Double Switch 2