Aeotec Z-Wave Nano Double Switch Relay
Retrofit behind a light switch or power socket for connected control. Gen5 tech. An upgrade to Micro Switch, but now 60% smaller.
Convert any switch or outlet into a Z-Wave connected switch or outlet and control it wirelessly. Aeotec Nano Switch allows you to automate, schedule and manually control any of your home’s wall switches or power outlets using Z-Wave gateways, hubs and apps. Once connected to a Z-Wave system it offers on / off scheduling, manual control, and intelligent automation. Super small, only 1.58 inches wide and 0.76 inches deep, Nano Switch with power metering can be easily installed in the wall or wiring box behind any of your home’s existing switches or sockets, requiring nothing in your home to be changed. This invisible method of installation works with a neutral wiring and allows for Nano Switch to be controlled both by Z-Wave and any existing switch. Utilizing Z-Wave Plus and Aeotec’s Gen5 technology, Nano Switch is compatible with certified Z-Wave gateways, hubs and software including Samsung SmartThings, Mios Vera, Fibaro, Jeedom, and Open Z-Wave. It’ll also work with Amazon Alexa when used with an Alexa compatible hub or gateway such as SmartThings.
- Convert any switch or outlet into a Z-Wave connected switch or outlet for wireless control and automation.
- Existing wall switch or power outlet continues to operate as normal
- Super small; fits behind your existing wall switch or power socket. Measures only 1.58 x 1.69 x 0.76 inches
- Universally compatible: can be controlled via 2-state (flip/flop) external/manual switch, momentary push button or the 3-way switch
- Compatible with certified Z-Wave gateways including Samsung SmartThings, Mios Vera, Fibaro, Jeedom, and Open Z-Wave
- Z-Wave Plus certified for quicker response time and best wireless range. Certification number: ZC10-17035510
The AEOTEC Nano Switch offers total control, easily. Impossibly small, each AEOTEC Dual Nano Switch installs invisibly behind any of your home’s existing switches or power sockets. Simply unscrew the faceplate, install the AEOTEC Nano Switch behind it, and you now have complete wireless control. Your old switches are instantly modern and instantly connected.
Once installed behind a switch or socket, the AEOTEC Dual Nano Switch offers unparalleled wireless control via Z-Wave protocol. It lets you control, automate, and monitor your lights light and power sockets. From anywhere. Anytime. And it does it all through enhancement – with the AEOTEC Nano Switch, your sockets and switches don’t have to be replaced and they’ll continue to offer the same manual control that you’re used to.
Specification: Aeotec Z-Wave Nano Double Switch Relay