Shelly 1L – no neutral
No neutral wire required. Convert any existing wall switch into a smart switch without changing the wiring or running new cables with Shelly 1L. The first device in the world that is able to automate appliances and lighting without a neutral wire at the switch. Thanks to its small size and wide range of voltage support, it’s a real innovation home automation control.
The most intelligent device you can have. Shelly 1L has an integrated WEB interface for device management and secure OTA updates. You can set your weekly schedules for On/Off without the need of any additional equipment. Shelly 1 gives you high security and provides device access control from anywhere in the world.
Supported load type (with and without neutral):
- Resistive (lights, electric heaters)
- Inductive (Led Lights, Transformers, Fan, Motors)
- Capacitive (motor starting capacitors, generators, and synchronous motors)
- Min load (no neutral connected, without bypass ): 20W resistive load
- Min load (with bypass): None
- Min load with neutral present: None
Supported light types:
- Incandescent lamps
- Fluorescent lamps.
- Halogen lamps.
- Dimmable LED
- Non Dimmable LED
- Fluorescent tubes
- Neon lamps.
Shelly devices are compatible with Alexa, Google Home, Android and IOS. With the voice assistants, you can command Shelly 1 with your voice for those times when you don’t have your smartphone around.
Specification: Shelly 1L – no neutral