Fibaro Z-Wave Single Switch 2
Fibaro Single Switch 2 discreetly wires in your wall space or behind an existing light switch or junction box – Maintaining manual wall-switch control and adding brilliant Z-Wave (Plus) on/off home automation control to lighting and appliances. Includes overload protection and power metering so you can see exactly how much your electrical devices are costing you.
The Fibaro Z-Wave Single Switch 2 is a wireless Z-Wave module which can control appliances or lighting up to a maximum load of 2.0kW.
- Control the ON-OFF function of a circuit remotely or using a wall switch
- Compatible with all Z-Wave networks
- Acts as a repeater for your Z-Wave network
- Wide range of compatibility with existing light fittings and does NOT require cabling
- Control loads up to 2kW (8A)
The main differences in the FGS-213 are:
- Z-Wave Plus certification
- Has power monitoring
- 230V powered only (this is the same as the FGS-212)
- No dry contacts – this is important. It means that the new FGS-213 cannot be used to control low voltage systems such as garden lights and irrigation, or where you want a pure volt-free switch such as alarm panels and garage door controls.
Specification: Fibaro Z-Wave Single Switch 2