SmartSetup Homekit WiFI GPIO
Scheduling Made Simple: Set schedules for your devices to turn on or off based on the sunrise, sunset, or a specific clock time. This not only saves energy but also reduces costs.
Secure and Safe: The HomeKit technology serves as a secure foundation for your smart home. Devices work on your local network, ensuring that personal data and passwords are protected from potential breaches.
Effortless Installation: The intuitive setup guide in the Apple Home app makes it easy to install the device, taking just 2 minutes to get up and running.
- Schedule Settings: Set on/off schedules at sunrise/sunset/clock time. The wifi outlet will automatically turn on or off any home appliances according to the schedule you set, energy and cost saving.
- Make Your Home as Secure as Smart: HomeKit are available as a foundational layer of security for your smart home. HomeKit Devices work on your local network, there’s no risk about personal data and password breach.
- Easy to Set Up: Intuitive setup guide in Apple Home app allows you to set up the device in 2min.
- Remotely controls your appliances via Wi-Fi or 3G/4G
- High Quality Tempered Glass Panel Design
- Blue LED Switch backlight
- Real Time Status Display on the Home App
- Timer and Scene Mode control
- Capacitive Touch switches
- Overload and Overheat Protection
- Installation: Professional installation required by a licensed electrician
- Rated Voltage: AC220V
- Rated Frequency: 50Hz
- Standby Current: <0.65mA
- Wireless Standard: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n, 2.4 GHz
- Frequency: 50 Hz
- Dimensions: 118mm x 72mm x 34mm
- Warranty: 1 year
- Rated power: 10/16A
- Certification: AU/NZ SAA Certified
- iPhone or iPad running iOS 13 or higher
- Existing 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network
Specification: SmartSetup Homekit WiFI GPIO