Shelly 1 PM (Power Monitoring)
The Shelly 1PM WiFi Relay Switch module can control 1 electrical circuit up to 3.5 kW. It is intended to be mounted behind power sockets and light switches or other places with limited space. Shelly may work as a standalone device or as an accessory to another home automation controller.
Shelly 1 with Power Monitoring (PM)
- can function as a standalone device, as an accessory to a home automation controller, or it may be used as another automation system’s component.
- can be used for electrical circuits (up to 3.5kW) with energy consumption monitoring, overload and temperature protection.
Shelly 1PM Wifi Module is the smallest, smartest & the most powerful WiFi switch for your automation solution
The Relay Switch Shelly 1PM WiFi Module may control 1 electrical circuit up to 3.5 kW. It is intended to be mounted behind power sockets and light switches or other places with limited space. Shelly may work as a standalone device or as an accessory to another home automation controller.
The User can register and access Shelly Cloud, using either Android or iOS mobile applications, or any internet browser and the web site: https://my.Shelly.cloud/.
- Mobile App Control – Turn devices on/off directly from your smartphone or tablet.
- WiFi Connected – Just connect Shelly to your WiFi network and begin the ultimate experience of controlling your home with your phone.
- Home assistant compatible – Control your appliance with your voice. The Shelly 1 OS are Google home and Amazon Echo Compatible.
- Weekly Scheduling – Create custom daily schedules for your devices.
- Following the Sunlight – 1PM Wifi Module can automatically turn on/off based on the sunrise and sunset hours.
- Up To 3500W – With Shelly Plug you can control wide range of devices and appliances.
Shelly for developers
REST API – With the embedded web server and the common HTTP commands Shelly can be made compatible with Vera, Fibaro, SmartThings, HomeSeer, Savant, HomeKit, etc. Visit our REST API for developers, to create your own cloud solution.
Support – Shelly has HTTP/UDP support. Visit Shelly forum for more details.
The device only works on 2.4 GHz WiFi b/g/n.
Shelly 1PM has a power measurement function.
Shelly 1PM only works with neutral line.
Shelly 1PM has not dry / voltage-free / potential-free contacts.
This product is approved for use in Australia but must be installed by a licensed electrician.
Specification: Shelly 1 PM (Power Monitoring)